What is The Tinkle Belle?
The Tinkle Belle is a female accessory that allows women to urinate discreetly while standing up. The Tinkle Belle eliminates hovering or squatting, and you do not need to remove your clothing! The Tinkle Belle is Made in the USA, and creates US jobs!
Who needs The Tinkle Belle?
All women need The Tinkle Belle. Are you tired of having to use a disgusting bathroom and hovering over the filthy toilet? Do you love taking long road trips, but don't want to "hold it for hours" or squat behind the car mooning traffic? Are you at a brew fest and feel the need to go, but don't want to sit on the disgusting outhouse seat? Love to take long hikes or run distance and can't find any cover to pee? On the boat all comfy in the sun and the water is way too cold to jump in? Found a place to squat just to find you just bared your bum to the next hiking group and the mosquitos? Maybe you are tired of using disgusting public restrooms. The Tinkle Belle now allows you to dictate where and when you go. Not even Mother Nature can boss you around!
Where can I use The Tinkle Belle?
You can use The Tinkle Belle anywhere you go! Camping, concerts, festivals, hiking, biking, boating, hospital stays, road trips, travel, skiing, rest stop stations, outhouses- anywhere you go, bring your Tinkle Belle!
Can younger girls use The Tinkle Belle?
Of course! There are no age limits with The Tinkle Belle. If they can stand by themselves and can tell you they have to go potty, then they are old enough. It's awesome to help the young girls be liberated and stand to pee. It's best to have an adult help.
How does The Tinkle Belle fit?
The Tinkle Belle is designed to fit your shape and curves. It fits a wide variety of women and yes, children too!
The Tinkle Belle is so unique and so easy to use that we've patented the design. You can pee with confidence without any leaks.
How do I care for my Tinkle Belle?
While on your adventure, you may rinse with bottled water, wipe with a disinfecting wipe, tissue, or shake and store until hot water and soap are available. If you have an infection, disinfect after each use. The Tinkle Belle is top-rack dishwasher safe. The fabric carry case is machine washable on warm and air dry or wash and dry on low heat.
The Tinkle Belle may have "memory" if stored in a folded position. Easily correct the spout by moving it back and forth from side to side. If storing The Tinkle Belle for longer periods of time, it is best to keep it at room temperature with the soft spout extended.
You can download the brochure-user manual HERE.
Can I Purchase The Tinkle Belle in Australia and Canada?
Tinkle Belle Technical Specifications
- The Tinkle Belle is 9.25 inches (23.5 cm) long when it is fully extended. Folded in half, the Tinkle Belle is 5.5 inches (14 cm) long.
- The Tinkle Belle weighs 1.8 oz (50 g) The Tinkle Belle with the case weighs 2.6 oz. (75 g)
- Antimicrobial- (No one likes germs!) Antimicrobial properties are built in to The Tinkle Belle to inhibit the growth of bacteria. The antimicrobial properties will not protect you or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms. Always clean and wash this product thoroughly before and after each use.
- Hydrophobic! The Tinkle Belle sheds liquid making toilet paper unnecessary.
- UV stabilized. (Because we're outdoors in the sun!)
- Anatomically shaped to fit the female form.
- Works consistently and easily without leaking or collapsing.
- Foldable, compact, discreet and easily portable.
- Longer total length to avoid splashing yourself #SizeMatters
- Use while fully clothed allowing for minimal exposure. No need to show all of your assets!
- Reusable and Earth friendly!
- Easy to clean, top rack dishwasher safe and dries quickly.
- Soft, flexible, rounded lip for extreme wiping comfort.
- Thumb rests for proper placement and ease of use.
- Engineered with a durable hard shell to direct more liquid volume.
- Designed to reduce splashing and provide less risk of overflow.
- Stylish carrying case is machine washable, and even has a carabiner!
- Patented! US patents D842985S1 and 10568756B1 and EU patent 005509619-0001